We provide health services and hospice care to clients in their private residences, nursing homes or retirement communities. Through flexible services, we can easily adapt our programs to any place that the client calls “home”.
- Medication Management
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Wound Care
- Post-Surgeries (e.g. cardiac, genitourinary, orthopedic, gastric, musculoskeletal)
- Diabetic Teaching with Certified Registered Nurse
- Pain Management
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Community Resources
- Disease Management and Education
- Labs (PT/INR)
- Routine Home Care
- Continuous Home Care
- General Inpatient Care
- Respite Care
Why Choose Helping Hands?
- Diverse Group of Clinicians
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Support from Community Resources
We value and emphasize diversity and the importance of providing licensed professionals who meet the specialized needs of each and every patient. We make concerned effort to match cultural or personalized needs for each patient under our plan of care.